How it Works
Welcome to Airpark Canterbury, your trusted and privately owned Christchurch Airport park and ride service. We offer 24/7 on-demand shuttle services from our parking facility, so you can park and fly at your convenience.
Organising airport parking arrangements can be stressful, so let Airpark Canterbury lighten your travel troubles by providing safe and secure Christchurch Airport holiday parking just 4 minutes ride from the airport terminal.
- Bring your vehicle to Airpark Canterbury, 17-25 Logistics Drive, Harewood (behind the Press building).
- Select a parking space in one of our 620 marked spaces and retain your vehicle keys. If you have a mobility card or physical disability, we have designated parking close to our reception.
- We will ONLY hold your vehicle keys if you have booked services from our providers.
- Check in with our friendly, efficient staff to take your payment.
- Your luggage will be loaded into our brand new, air-conditioned Mercedes vans – our shuttle will deliver you right outside the International Terminal exit where we will be collecting you from on your return.
- After you have collected your luggage, make your way to the International Arrivals. Near the far exit doors, you will see a pillar, look for our sign, and from the free phone dial 25 to be connected to the Airpark Canterbury 24-hour office.
- Airpark Canterbury reception staff will dispatch a shuttle for you.
- Our shuttle will collect you from right outside the International Terminal as you exit.
- We expect to have you back with your vehicle within 5 minutes, where assistance with your luggage will be offered by our staff.
Is your flight arriving midnight – 5.00am?
We do not charge you for an extra night if you are picking up your car from Airpark Canterbury after arriving on a late night flight (defined as midnight until 5.00am) even if your airport processing takes you past midnight.
If this applies to you, please enter your Flight Arrival date and time as 11.50pm on the previous day to avoid our parking calculator charging you an extra night.
EXAMPLE: International flight arrives 12.15am on Tuesday morning. You clear customs etc by 1.00am then go to Airpark Canterbury. To avoid being charged for Monday night storage, enter your flight arrival date/time as Monday 11.50pm.
*Does not apply to one night bookings.